Tuesday

I am not jobless – Says Anushka


Agar career ho tho Anushka jaisa… this heroine made her debut with ‘Super’ and then after went ahead and became most wanted heroine in T – Town and almost all the South Indian languages. It has been more than 5 years, Anushka made her debut as a heroine and till date, unlike many other heroines who just stick in some ‘image’, Anushka had an opportunity to do all jorner roles.
‘There would be many situations where you want to do a film and would end up not fulfilling the desire. In that case, you need to accept every offer to be the best and give your 100% to it. There were many films in my career, while doing them I have not expected them to turn out to be the mile stones of my career.
Even today, I have couple of film offers in hand, some in Telugu and others in Tamil. And I do not agree to your comment that I am not getting much offers, as I used to do earlier. It is only that after reaching to this stage of my career, where I need not need to strive for my existence, I have a liberty to choose the films and roles I would want to be a part.
As of now, I am doing ‘Dhamarukam’ with Nagarjuna and certain other films with Prabhas and some more flicks in Tamil are in pipe line’, said this Actress, who still manages to be a tough competitor for all those Young lot of heroines out there, at least in terms of judging the beauty…

0 comments:

Post a Comment